Mist helps you manage Red Hat OpenShift clusters alongside other supported clouds.
To get started with OpenShift in Mist, you first need to add an OpenShift cloud. In more detail:
- Log in Mist.
- Go to Mist's add cloud form at https://mist.io/clouds/+add and click the OpenShift logo.
- In the form that appears at the bottom, type a name for your cloud.
- Provide hostname or IP and port number which Mist can use to communicate with your Kubernetes API.
- Mist can authenticate with OpenShift using your username and password. See an example on how to get those here.
- Click the "ADD CLOUD" button and you are ready to go.