Mist helps you manage Red Hat OpenShift clusters alongside other supported clouds.
Specifically for OpenShift, with Mist you can view your cluster nodes, pods, containers and their metadata, e.g. IP, status, limits, requests etc.
You can also leverage features that are common to all our supported clouds, e.g. RBAC, shell, scripts, monitoring, rules, audit logs etc.
To get started with OpenShift in Mist, you first need to add an OpenShift cloud. In more detail:
- Log in Mist.
- Go to Mist's add cloud form at https://mist.io/clouds/+add and click the OpenShift logo.
- In the form that appears at the bottom, type a name for your cloud.
- Provide hostname or IP and port number which Mist can use to communicate with your Kubernetes API.
- Mist can authenticate with OpenShift using your username and password. See an example on how to get those here.
- Click the "ADD CLOUD" button and you are ready to go.