Mist helps you manage your CloudSigma accounts across any region, alongside our other supported clouds.
Specifically for CloudSigma, with Mist you can:
- View your VMs and their metadata, e.g. IP, image, state etc.
- Start, stop, reboot and delete VMs.
- Create new VMs.
- View, create and destroy volumes.
- Attach volumes to VMs and detach them.
You can also leverage features that are common to all our supported clouds, e.g. tags, ownership metadata, expiration dates, cost quotas, role-based access controls, shell, scripts, orchestration, monitoring, rules, audit logs etc.
You can connect CloudSigma to Mist in five simple steps:
- Log in Mist.
- Go to Mist's add cloud form at https://mist.io/clouds/+add and click the CloudSigma logo.
- Type a name for your cloud, and put your CloudSigma "username" and "password" in the respective fields.
- Choose your region from the dropdown menu.
- Click the "ADD CLOUD" button.
In a few seconds, Mist will auto-discover the resources in your account and will show you a cost estimate for them.