- Specifically for G8, with Mist you can:
- Get a list of your VMs. Listings include all metadata information, e.g. state etc.
- Start, stop, reboot and delete VMs.
- Create new VMs.
- List, create, attach, detach and delete storage volumes.
- List, create and delete cloud spaces.
Please note that G8 support is under heavy development and you should expect major changes in the next Mist version.
To get started with G8 in Mist, you first need to find your G8 JWT and Account ID.
- To get the JWT please follow the instructions here.
- Your G8 Account ID is available over G8's API. The relevant call is a POST request to */cloudapi/accounts/list.
With this information at hand:
- Log in Mist
- Go to Mist's add cloud form at https://mist.io/clouds/+add and click the GiG logo.
- Type a name for your cloud and put the information you got previously in the respective fields.
- Click the "ADD CLOUD" button and you are ready to go.